The opening ceremony and summit conference of the Silk Road cultural expo, tourism festival
Time: Sept 24 - 26, 2021
Venue: Hall A of the Dunhuang International Convention & Exhibition Center
Hosts: Leaders of Gansu province
1. Party and state leaders deliver keynote speeches (online);
2. Speeches from the leaders of Gansu province;
3. South Korean minister of culture, sports, and tourism Hwang Hee delivers a speech (online);
4. Minister of Culture of the Republic of Belarus Anatoly Markevich delivers a speech (online);
5. Executive director of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Zhu Shanzhong delivers a speech (online);
6. Ahmed Eiweida, World Bank global coordinator for cultural heritage and sustainable tourism, delivers a speech (online);
7. Shahbaz Khan, director of the UNESCO Office in Beijing and the UNESCO Representative to the People's Republic of China, delivers a speech;
8. Opening ceremony of the 5th Silk Road (Dunhuang) International Cultural Expo and the 10th Dunhuang Tour - Silk Road International Tourism Festival;
9. "Meeting in Dunhuang" art performance.
Participation: All delegates
Organizers: The Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the National Radio and Television Administration, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, the Gansu Provincial People's Government
Responsible Units: The Gansu Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism, the Foreign Affairs Office of the People's Government of Gansu Province, Jiuquan City, Dunhuang City, and the Gansu Province Electric Power Investment Group Co.