Attention - during the cultural expo and tourism festival
1. All guests who are invited to enter the meeting places of government affairs, take part in the colorful Shambhala (Shangri-La) night, opening ceremony and various forums, should wear formal clothes and hold the relevant certificates issued by the organizing committee.
2. Please respect the customs and habits of domestic and foreign guests and strictly abide by foreign affairs discipline.
3. Strictly follow the schedule and arrive at the designated place 20 minutes before the event; please consult in advance if you have reasonable requirements, and do not leave the group without first being given authorization; please observe the timetable. If you leave, you should inform the team escort or tour guide and provide your contact information.
4. Due to the large number of people and frequent activities being held, there may be changes when taking the bus. Guests who miss their bus should take the last bus or contact the reception team of the hotel where you live.
5. When entering the venue, please turn off or silence your mobile phone and keep the venue in order.
6. Please keep festival materials and personal belongings on your person at all times. Please store valuables at the front desk according to the hotel tips; personal expenses accrued during your stay at the hotel, such as telephone calls, fax, printing, laundry, drinks and other expenses, should be settled before leaving the hotel.
7. Guests attending the welcome dinner on July 29, and the colorful Shambhala Night art performance, should attend the event at the address indicated in the invitation card.
Guest cards are divided into two types: the main card and the auxiliary card. The main card indicates the identity and the auxiliary card specifies the passage range. The auxiliary card has been opened to Lanzhou Metro, and can be commonly used in cities with China T-union.